Crossroad again? Looking for direction? What is Your will for me O Lord... Those are some of the things that has been going back and forth for the past couple of weeks. I still remember a prayer prayed by a brother from CG. I was struck in silentness and seems as if I got sucked into a vacuum dimension. I can imagine as if i can see myself being taken out from the place where i was sitting and my surrounding becoming so so so peaceful and all alone in the light where I knew it's just me alone at that time.
No compass can be used, no mountain for me to take note, no surrounding for me to take note.. Every direction seems to be no end. Better illustration will be something like as if I am floating in the universe surrounded by multiple -zillion of galaxies filled with bright and shining stars. I'm so overwhelmed and in such a breath-taking moment. It is at this time i realized that I'm so small and fragile and so helpless.
It is in that stillness that things become clearer that I need to be still and hear the still small voice that speaks to me so warmth and gently unto my heart. I now having a little bit more understanding on what I really need in my life. True enough that a Christian needs to take time to develop intimacy with the Lord like what the Psalmist said in Psalm 91 and Isaiah 40:28-31. Time to time again I thought I am rather out of place and seems as if I am walking in the bubble. It's tiring and sometimes I wish to take more time to rest and just let myself being free in nature like an eagle which fly up high in the sky. Maybe this is the reason I am so much happier to be in the middle of ocean or on top of a mountain.
Indeed God is a God who always there to speak, to guide and reassuring me of what He is planning for me. On the same timing itself the Lord also reminded me again of Jeremiah 29:11-14. This verse has been ministering to me since I studied in the university. Perhaps it is the time to go back to the "cave" and spend time with Him. There is no way for me to hang on if it is not His Grace, His Love and His unending mercy from time to time.
Right now my desire is to be able to settle down and to take time to readjust the spiritual walk as well as seeking confirmation on certain situations. How do I feel about it????? Hmmmm I am excited to find out what is ahead of me and also hope that things will turn out good. All praise and glory be to You O Lord.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment