Wednesday, February 27, 2008

80-20???

Seeing that number reminds me of what I learnt in Operation Management Modules during the Advanced Diploma Study. The question to now is==> Does the 20% stands a big share of the decision making or the number is taking over literally. In business strategy and finance, 20 would hold the greatest power of determining. Indeed at the moment, journey ahead is still rather blur and filled with fog. This jouney gave me a sense as if travelling around the Bermuda Triangle. However the difference is, I am grateful for constant presence of the Lord. As the song's bridge goes==> I need Your touch O Lord, Your warm embrace... Comforting hands that lift me up. <== It just reminds me of God's nature which always long to help and pick us up

Recently has been taking time to have long chat with "agent zero" regarding her study, our friendship and the youth ministry. No doubt that I got hit on her and has been seeking for clearer direction from the Lord before "diving" into "deeper water".

Am I excited??? ==> yeah

Am I ready to find the answer??? ==> to be truthful is that I am feeling nervous

What to expect??? Whether it will resulted in relationship or not, I hope God will preserve our heart & lead us closely.

This will be my first time in getting church leader to pray before I start any or even considering relationship and I am also glad to know that "agent zero" would like to do likewise. (Dear God... I ask of your wisdom, fill us with Your peace, grant us Your vision and guide us daily I pray...) I ain't in control of all these, but I know that He is. Thank You God for every single thing that you have done for me these few weeks. Thank YOU for being my friend... Praise YOU for all of YOUR constant guidance and voice that always speaks and encourage me. Just hope also that 'agent zero" will manage to hear His clear voice and receive vision on what He wants her to do.

Amen =)

No comments: