Friday, February 22, 2008

p03m

Songs of worship
Songs of praise
There's none deserve but You O God
Who was and Who is and Who is to come
My heart goes all out in praise
To sing of Your greatness
To sing of Your unfailing love
To sing of Your un-ending mercy
It is in You I find rest
It is in You I find comfort
And it is in You that I find hope
Thank You for all You've done on that Cross
A debt that I will never be able to pay back
Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for Your still small voice
A friend in whom I can always fall onto
A friend whom always there
To walk in the good times and stormy days
Worthy worthy are You Lord
The One and only one that I'll bow my knee in worship
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments: