So much has happened. I wonder how long can I last on this situation. I am referring to internal issue that is happening to LR. Indeed she has been quite distance for the past few weeks. I became more disturbed with the part where she shared about possibility of being black-magic by someone. I prayed day and night seeking the Lord for mercy and how I long to have smooth journey. I am very very very very very tired and really long for a good break and improved journey from now on.
I wanna cry... I wanna shout... I wanna scream on top of my voice... I do really really want to let out all the frustration that is within me. Why settling down is so so so so so so so difficult..... Have I misplaced myself again?
I know and still believe that God is watching all over these matter. All of my hope and prayers is that I wanna have a good journey ahead. All I can and would do is just surrender unto Him who sits on the Throne.....
No comments:
Post a Comment