Seriously I should be more focus on what I should do and safe my @@@ from being burned by higher position. I must admit that I am beginning loving what I am doing and I wanted to do well than before. All the accomplishment I have achieve so far is still not to my full potential yet. Now the question is how do I get things moving forward.
I was just spending my time talked to IBT and LY in regards to similar issue. Both gave me different view and comments. I couldn't be more agree with IBT who has been sharing from Christian perspective while LY is sharing more on humanly perspective. Please don't get me wrong... I didn't mean IBT didn't tell me anything in human term, but I was referring to comment based on Christian walk.
Right now on my own side, I would say things may not turn out the way I was hoping for. But one thing that I want to press on is the fact where I wanted to get back on track in my walk and then let other things fall into perspective altogether. Again... it is easier said than done. I don't know how but I pray that all the missing puzzles will found and place on where they belongs.
A few things forward... Decision whether or not I should move to another company, secondly it is regarding my current performance and lastly whether or not I should proceed with my new target. I do remember on my last post that I have decided to move forward. But the thing is that up to now I am not sure if I am hearing or getting the right signal from the Lord. i really really want to pray hard that I do not harden myself to the extent that I am becoming numb and not knowing what is right or wrong.
About moving job, it is definitely about higher package. I don't want to move partly is because I felt that everything in current place just being set up and I am hoping to utilize and see how far can I go. This will lead onto my job performance where I need to start to show number and quality.
All these three things really made me think a lot more today. I am really tired and wanted to get less trouble as possible so that energy can be preserved for other important things ahead. My prayer is still the same where I just want to be where God wants me to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment