Having a few things to share at this time. Indeed I've not been sleeping early for the last couple of days. When the night come, I just feel fresh and not sleepy. On the previous blog I did share about how frustrated I was. To be frank that I was planning not to go for cell. I was supposedly lead worship for cell. I took time to travel around from office then to pick JL and sent her back home.
While on the way, I did have couple of conversation with the Lord. Took time rationalizing some issues that I am facing. Some related to relationship and more of discussion refer to my walk in Him. I would consider myself really really bad boy to be honest. I am still struggling with my old self + some habits that needed to be cut-off. Many many part in me struggled day in day out figuring out how to polish this journey. As I was on my way to pick JL, my mind already decided that I will not go for cell. However my mind changed upon arrival at her place.
Somehow there was a new energy that challenged me. If what I concluded about losing voice before worship leading is true... then why should I give in to the enemy? Later on I dragged myself to cell. When I reached there.. hold and behold... Q told me that I will lead the worship session. Deep inside of me was like... erm erm erm.. How am I going to do this??? God help...
I knew that I wasn't ready to lead. I am still very very concern about losing voice half way through. Thanks be to God.. everything went well and by the end of cell I realized that I was reminded of being bold in facing trials and tribulation. I had indeed lose some ground on my spiritual walk and growth. "naughty me"...
To cut the sharing shorter, the worship took place. Everything just flow naturally. My heart was overwhelmed for the fact that I could worship Him afresh and just enjoy every moment with Him. God always be God. He always know how to turn things for the better. During the worship, I didnt get any nose blocked nor struggling with singing. Deep inside of me, I know that it is in His presence that I am longing for. Will look forward for more of Him =)
I realized that to walk in faith requires perseverance. We always need to renew ourselves in Him daily. Can't afford to live on what we did in the past. It is indeed like a relationship. We ought to renew our feeling daily. Everyday is a new day. Getting to know more of the Lord made me realized how frail I am without Him. I heard people saying that only the weak will depend on God. However I am fine people thinking I am that sort of person, because I know that I am satisfied living in Him.
It is still my hope and desire that in my everyday life, the Lord will always preserve me to remember Him and that my journey will always be with Him. In terms of relationship, Hmmm there were indeed some challenges took place. I didn't have solutions to those issues, but all I know is that I can always share with Daddy God and seeking His favor and help.
Indeed more and more I am seeing lovely side of JL. More and more that I am thankful to the Lord for giving me chance to be with her. My prayer is that we both of us will build more solid relationship and fruitful in the Lord. =)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment