This day... Another prayer being answered... I am overjoyed, overwhelmed, happy and filled with gratitudeness... PR application has been approved. I knew all these blessings have been given to be because of God's love, mercy and grace in my life. It is a big Hong Bao given to me from the Lord before Chinese New Year. There are number of things going through in my mind on what I wanna do next.
However, there is a song written by Q just being sang again and again in my heart and soul. Title is I'm Following You. Loudest part is ==> Lord teach me how to live for You; To be Your light and truth; Lord keep me close by Your side; For You I lay all aside; I'm following You. Hmmm I am taken back from getting to think wild and being ambitious. Yes!!! I am thanking the Lord for another blessing. I am sure He has a plan for me to remain here with this status. Do look forward for better days ahead and pray for closer relationship with the Lord. =)
Amen!!! Amen!!! and Amen!!!
Woohooo!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment