Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun Time???

Alright =) D&D was pretty fun. Get to do things that I used to do while in school. Quite a bit of flashback-memory though. Another good thing was that everything ran smoothly. Hmmm what can I say about D&D??? Alright.. first of all it was really a night where I've been happy to see how team-work can bring everyone of us come alive. I was impressed on how the rest of the people in company came with great costumes and decoration for their groups. For me and my department, we're wearing simple baby blue colar-shirt from Fila.

Of course our theme was actually on tenis. Anyway... to cut the story short, in the end our department was chosen to be the best dress table. I believe we won because of team-work and togetherness. Of course I also must acknowledge that God's blessing was upon us that night. I was happy to do what I needed to do that night. Ranging from thinking of group name and also cheers for the team. Hahaha... I didn't even figure out how to come out with all those. Afterall, thanks to everyone's contribution. Hopefully there will be more team event for better time ahead.

Dinner was good. Our table got the chance to have both muslim and chinese food. It was indeed a good treat. Congratulations to all the lucky draw winners indeed too. It's just great to see how happy people were to receive their gifts. I believe everyone receive their gift according to their needs. Now that it is weekend, I am also glad to have cleared up more space to rest as well.

As an overall, I am pretty glad with what I have gone through these few days. In a few minutes time I also need to tuck into my bed otherwise won't be able to make to church. Yup!!! once again.. looking forward to more fun time ahead. do look forward a smoother journey ahead too...

3 comments:

me said...

u havent opened up e envelope...

B0MB45T1CDR34M5 said...

hmmm... will wait till monday and open together with colleagues..

B0MB45T1CDR34M5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.