Tuesday, October 14, 2008

100th Post!!!

Hmmm what a day today.. hahaha... thanks to both D in the company for treating few of us having Padang Cuisine. Enjoying all the food!!! On top of that, we all were sharing about some places in Indo where there are plenty of local food or even place of interests. One of the D actually suggesting to have company trip to one of those places we were sharing. I would love to be part of the trip if there is one.

So basically those who were there with us during the lunch time were purely having relax time and just enjoying casual discussion with one another. Foods were definitely rather too much till I gotta ask the waitress to remove my plate in order to protect myself from over-eating. heehee... It may seem to be over-rated, but I think it was one of the good padang restaurant I have eaten here. Work is fine and still manage to have fun with colleagues. No complain about today thus far.

Secondly I do looking forward to knock off time in a while. Ain't sure whether should take full meal for dinner or I should just take light meal for the sake of having dinner routine. Will see what's the next thing that coming up =) Probably will just hope for relaxing evening and get myself ready for more training in IT tomorrow + preparing meeting material on thursday. Another thing is to take part in D&D's planning in the afternoon. heehee...

Yeah.. currently almost all my colleagues know that I am part of the planning committee. Not fun anymore... Initially just hope to lie low and keep things under the blanket. Oh well.. but it's just the matter of time too. Hahaha.. so because colleagues know about it, so we all had some jokes about what to wear on that day. Hmmm... sounds rather crazy indeed too lol!!!

Anyway, it's better not to get excited too much for now haha.. will update more then =)

cheers =)

No comments: