I guess I've been stepping into unbalance feeling these few days. It's just too easy for me to get my mood get affected due to small little stuff. Over and over again I tried to think what is/are the missing link(s). The truth is that I don't have the answer for now. Hmmm... 到底我应该如何解决呢?
Anyway, today there wasn't any cell, but instead some of us went to COOS for night worship with people from Bethel Church. Despite of having three songs and both started with slower tempo, I must say that it was an awesome experience altogether. In the midst of the worship, I saw something that I believe I have lost. In my own little boundary, I just quietly call out to God and seek Him for the missing puzzle that I have been longing for.
By faith I claim that back...
By faith I ask for more of it...
By faith I seek for fresh stuff to be imparted...
By faith I knew I have received into my life...
By faith I proclaim that I will be awaken...
Based on personal checking, I guess I have not been receiving amount of feeding that I really need from the Lord. As I shared with RG, in terms of spiritual journey, I have been hitting a plateau. Hmmm... the Lord has indeed being so good to me by arranging this kind of activity in the middle of the week. Will take one step at a time to re-adjust my time and getting my spritual walk in proper place again.
study bible==> Matthew 2 - Matthew 4
Will share more about the worship workshop another time round.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment