Finally church youth-min has been launched yesterday. Thank God for smooth launching and glad to see youths enjoying themselves during the service. Now that the team-planner can take some time to rest before zooming into other planning such as youth camps and some other ministry events. Weather was indeed cooling and having downpour as some of us went to have lunch. Thank the Lord for His favor to put the rain to halt just for us to go to bus stop or just mrt station.
So after the launched, I just felt so tired and as if there is a sudden drop on energy level. Strolling my way through and in silentness taking deep breath and rest as much as I can while watching youths having their lunch. Coming to second half of the day, it was generally fun and filled with heart-pumping situation too!!! I was nervous and bearing in mind that what I am about to do was my first time as well. Taking time to pray and seek the Lord's peace was indeed really really helpful. I thought it's gonna be more nervous, but everything just settle down so smoothly. However prior to that, I could see someone was hiding behind the papers and looks a lot more nervous. (heehee... )
Hmmmm... but yeah... it was a good move. Feeling of tiredness just vanished away. The evening talk went well and indeed the grace of God was with all of us. Just pray and pray that may God continue to guide, lead, mold and shape us together in Christ.
Cheers
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment