It's been pretty hectic days filled with lots and lots of planning and reshuffling priorities + scheduling. Of course some time just happen to snapped-off and ended with putting myself sitting in one corner to cool off before doing what I am supposed to do again. There's been few times where I was innocently got blamed when there wasn't clear instruction to do certain things. To me, my understanding is nobody wants to admit the mistake at first by simply saying... "I thought I've told you to do so???"...
To my own thinking... I really really wasn't brief at all and somehow I can't and I don't even have the urge to talk back... My blood was boiling and still small voice just spoken to my heart and said ==> submission to authority brings blessing to you, son... Forgive and move on... <== I found it hard to get over it, coz I didn't get this kind of situation for the first time, but it's been multiple times. Hmmm... good things that I loaded up my top 30 songs onto my desk-station. I thank the Lord that He restored my joy and a colleague of mine commented ==> finally I can see your smile again <==
I am tired and really in need of time to do what I am enjoying to do. I am grateful to the fact that the Lord has always been good to provide things for me to do or cheering me up with things that He knows I will be happy to do or enjoying to have. Just take an example about things that I did yesterday night. More and more by His grace, the Lord shows His interest in knowing what I long for verbally. I have no word to describe how I feel, because the conversation seems to be so casual and the next thing I knew.. (really really by His grace and blessing) my prayer was answered.
Indeed all glory, honor and praise be to God. Just wanna give thanks and praise for one of the item from last year's wish list came true. Just hope to be able to use the blessing properly. Yeah... there are ups and down. But what is comforting to me is knowing that He's always been there watching my every single step and guided my decision making process.
In terms of Youth-Min, I am excited and hoping to be a better steward in serving Him in this area. I know and believe that He will make all things beautiful and seeing youths grow on fire for Him is my prayer.
Song that minister to me at the moment is ==>
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus by Third Day
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment