This weekend has been quite exciting to me. Ranging from slight changing on style of worship to the part seeing how the youths groups are getting more united, have really given me more encouragement. His encouragement always come at the moment when I needed the most. I also really really thank God for giving me chance to learn and learning from my mistakes that I have done for the past few days.
yeah.. basically there have been number of spiritual attacks as well. But all in all, God is good and always deliver me out from the darkest pit. I would say some journeys have not been easy and many a time, I am spiritually weight down and unable to climb out easily. Indeed... 人的尽头就是神的开始... I can't say all these when I was struggling... hmmmm maybe I have been really really too stubborn at times.
God always has His ways to convey His message to me recently. Ranging from people giving advices, through reading of books and even prayers from church leaders whom always ready to help when I seek them. On top of all, just want to thank God that some bumpy road I was encountering with agent zero has now been smoothen by His grace and guidance upon us. I am trully trully don't have any idea how to deal with things at times. All I know is to press the panic button and call upon Daddy... Sometimes I do feel ashamed and dare not look up to HIM when I bumped into trouble due to self ambission.
What has really happen just reflected how much He loves me and people around me. It is also one of the reasons why I chose to become a Christian few years ago. This Good Friday has been special to me every year after becoming Christian. One of the songs that I always felt touched and different is the song written by Lenny LeBlanc and Paul Baloche==> Above All
Second reason for why I felt so special is for the part where on last friday, God was asking me what does the Cross really means to me. It is really a question that I can't just answer directly. In my mind, I knew that Christ died for me and other people so that we all can be united with Abba Father in Heaven as one family. What made it difficult to answer, is because it is a lot related to my personal life and my heart toward the meaning of His Sacrificial Love.
As usual, I took time to do reflection and just spend time with HIM. Finally reaching to the point where I couldn't bear anymore, thus called up RG and see whether I could arrange a meeting with him at his home. So on saturday afternoon, we had time to just pray and learning from him and his past experiences. I must say that the meeting was really guided by the Lord fully. What made me say that is actually... I did prepare many questions that i wanted to ask him. But i didnt have the chance to even ask. RG just answered every single questions I had on the list. Hmmm... instead I must acknowledge that God has His own agenda. Praise God for answering my querries on that day.
Coming to Easter Sunday... I was really looking forward to see the outcome of all their hardwork for the past few weeks. Everything turned out to be so great that I felt so touched by what's been happening. I am happy for them and as I told agent Zero yesterday==> hoping that this will become a platform for the youth to grow stronger in HIM and becoming more united in growing together in Christ. So these are some of the happening stuff for the past few days.
The next thing on my list will be praying for trip to China which will take place around end of June if I receive green light from the Lord. yeah... I am sure He will show the sign soon....
Amen
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment