Monday, March 17, 2008

3RMM

Weekend has been pretty much occupied as usual. Thinking about sleeping time, I have not been really having proper rest for some time. So one of the ways to catch up with rest and sleeping is by taking short nap while travelling on the bus. Saturday has been used to catch up with an old friend from secondary school as well as Cameron Highlands camper's comrade. Had a pretty good meeting and catching up during lunch time. This is the friendship that I really appreciate and enjoy a lot.

Coming to Sunday, ummm... filled with gladness and yet a little bit of struggle. I was glad with the fact that some of the youths were receiving something special from the Lord. However my struggle was the part where I over-stepped the boundery of worship leader. It took me quite a while to digest that through. As usual I always remember on how RG always taught me that as a musician, we always need to submit to worship leader and shouldn't add salt or paper to the worship itself. I felt bad for half of the day and really really have not much of peace. I guess this will be another lesson for me to learn.

Second half of sunday was filled with Easter Sunday's rehearsal. It went well and I am really happy to see how the youths are really coming together and worked as a team. Most important thing is that they also enjoying themselves. It is my hope and prayers that this unity will not stop after Easter Sunday, but instead it's gonna be stronger and more exciting in time to come. After the whole practice, spent some time for prayers with Sab + agent zero then headed to town and met up "little piglet".

The meeting with little piglet really really serving a reminder on "the difference between knowing a thing and to do a thing". I don't deny that taking an action is more difficult than having head knowledge about all that we've learnt. Afterall, the big word behind all these situation is "Submissive". To me, the word submissive is a big word in my dictionary. I had a hard time to learn that and still having challenges in applying that in my life.

I didn't know what to share and how to share with the piggy gurl regarding her situation. I gotta admit that I can be really really blunt and straightforward in my words. Yah.. I wanna thank God that He showed up during our discussion. Praise God that once again the answer being given out through worship songs. After taking time to worship, it just made me realized even more that I am just an empty vessel and He is the one who is in charge of all things. All glory, honor and praise be to God.

As for the evening session, had dinner with agent zero + little piglet. The fellowship was good. Glad to hear more and more laughter after the talk in the afternoon then followed up by having to spend some time with agent zero just to observe and knowing more about herself. Thank God for all the time He has provided for the two of us.

Right now, I am right here in the office updating some of the files and it's really good to know that there are things for me to do heehee... not really in favor of slacking =) Will see what will happen for second half of the day.

Cheers =)

No comments: