Went for interview today. I am 80% securing the job. I should and could have been happy, but suddenly waver... Have I been expecting encouragement from people around me? Or I have been feeling rather overwhelmed on the path that I am about to take up. I have been feeling quite fake when I said thank God for the opportunity. I am saying this because I am feeling uncertain at this point of time.
Feeling uncertain due to overwhelmed by sales target, people who have been telling high turnover, and the thought on travelling back to home country has discouraged me to certain extent. I don't know why all these thoughts have to come....
On the other hand, I am tempted to find out what is the other prospect company willing to offer. ( Feeling rather bad for being choosy... ) Anyway, I do really look forward to hear a lot more on what they are going to explain to me. I am so so so in need of guidance from the Lord...
Aside from work, I have been pretty concern on +0..... I don't really know how else can be a good support to her. Seeing her working hours, I am super sure she is very very tired. I do believe there are a lot more things have been weighing her down. More and more I am seeing her lose weight and didn't really have proper meal. How I long things will get better... All I hope is that she is growing strong in the Lord and stay healthy.
Yeah.. as always... look onto better journey ahead....
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment