I have been pretty gloomy for the longest time thus far. So much so that I don't even know clearly what I really want to do. Day and night I have been praying and crying out to God for guidance in terms of my life journey. I am now very very very clear that life without God's favor and guidance is equal to emptiness.
At this junction, I am feeling lost physically and at heart. I want to get out from this moment as soon as possible. I desire for job, desire for Spiritual breakthrough, desire for financial liberty too. I find it really heavy at the moment. I am tired for feeling not appreciated, So tired of facing people moving away when they saw me.
I regreted about what I said 2.5 years back. I wish to have stronger God's presence in my life. Seriously I am very very unhappy when things turn out otherwise. Why must I face resistance everywhere I go??? I AM VERY VERY TIRED............ I am tired of testing......
I wish God will loosen all these... But I am not saying that God is not at work, I still believe He is faithful and He is working in my life. I am just feeling so far away from where I was. It is as if I am no longer hot coffee. I am turned worse than lukewarm coffee... I got reminded of this analogy from attending church prayer meeting last night. It brought me back to the time when I first became a Christian. I need a Spritual Recharged...
I You so much more than before Lord
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment