Monday, February 9, 2009

(o_o) (0_0) (-_-)'"

Mentally I am feeling very very tired... One thing struck my mind was when JL commented about my habit on not hanging out. I didn't really have a deep thought about whether or not I am hanging out. For the fact, I know that generally I like to live in my own world or to be with people whom I know I can be myself. I used to be a person who would love to be in the crowd and drawing their attention. However soon enough I noticed that living in that way is putting me in a very aquarium lifestyle and it also means chances I am making mistakes will be higher too.

I remember to have read from daily devotion where I was urge to lead quiet life. At that point of time, I thought that it was radiculous. However as time passes by, I noticed that it is more beneficial not to make news or being on the lime light. More and more I noticed and begin to understand why certain leaders that I've made and connected then to put themselves away from the crowd. Some of them shared that as they draw themselves away, this allow them to have time with their family and spending time in the Lord.

Right now I feel that yeah.. this is probably what I wanna do. I noticed that at times getting a sense or urge to communicate like I used to do with the Lord. Hmmmm... I haven't done that as often as before... What should I do / how can I start this journey again??? I would love to have more stable walk in this area indeed. Thank the Lord for this urge He's put in me.

Tomorrow will be my brother's ROM's day. My wish is that everything will get stabilized in the Lord. Other area will be for my sister's settlement. I've been rather tired and bought down with these area. I myself also long to get settle down and lead a more stabilized journey. There are some stuff that I still hope to manage them well and longing for more of the Lord's guidance, blessing, mercy, favor and love. Yeah... really really hopeful....

In addition, will also be taking time, energy and resources to research for my lodging. Currently I am considering between staying in the same place vs finding new place to stay. The x-factor is to get a place where I can save my spending on transportation + time travel. How am I going to do it??? Hmmm... will be interesting to find out next..

Hmmm... will see...

Stay tuned... =)

No comments: