Feeling so much lighter for now. heehee... just felt there is a need to discuss further with company's AM regarding the means for statistical calculation method this morning. Hmmm feeling quite delighted after apologizing in regard to not remain teachable yesterday morning. Also good things that quite number of issues have been resolved and it also means that my path ahead is clearer and more flexible in terms of my time allocation.
I am not not very sure how is my second half of the year going to be. I guess running around for the first half has been some what tiring but learning a lot. Living as a Christian has not been easy path to go through. Especially dealing with issue of obedience vs personal preference. As a person who came from "jungle law" environment, I find it tough to just obey on something without knowing what is coming toward me.
Getting to know Christ has been a great gift to me in this life. I never encounter Someone who has been so patient in dealing with my chain of thoughts as well as personality. Of course at times I made radiculous commitments where I knew it can be potentially disrupt my journey ahead. I am feeling tired and also felt that my characters have changed ever since joining working world. I do not know what's going on at times but my hope, my heart and my prayers are always about God not letting me go.
Paul on the bible wrote that "God's grace is always sufficient for me". I agree with what he has taught all of us. I believe he was struggling a lot in his life too. Romans chapter 7 says it all. I can understand a more in depth when he talks about ==> doing things he ought not to do and didn't do things that he ought to do <== God is a good God and He's really really really been gracious to me. I am fully aware that I could be taken away without my knowing. What holds me now is purely His love, mercy and grace as I am taking on this journey.
Hmmm I need more rest in Him... seeing things from His view and being faithful in my walk in Him...
Thank You Lord for the journey...
Help me to stay walk with You
and make me according to Your delight O Lord..
In Jesus name I pray...
Amen...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment